- the novelty of informational system operationalization in the SNAOPSN, with integrating and monitoring solutions through the design and implementation of modular and scalable informational systems, proposing modern solutions in the decisional systems domain;
- resilience platform type thinking at the central system level with an SOA type architecture, system projection with the information exchange standards;
- use of open technologies that offer the premises of extensions and integration, SIIMA having the potential of becoming a critical system at national level, interconnected at national and international level;
- alghorythm prototypes for the merge of data from different sources, which are new elements in the machine learning domain.
- Development of an integrated system will reduce the economic costs of informational and decisional fluxes at SNAOPSN level. The implied costs with the chose and development of strategies will be reduced, following a decrease of time required for their elaboration, and also of implied resources, with a cost-benefit optimal report.
- The applications for informational fluxes management is a first step for the considerable improvement of answer time and answer service efficiency operated by humans. Moreover, the holistic approach of institutional interoperability influences factors at the strategic level of society;
- SIIMA offers the possibility of quick and efficient management of information, their transmission in electronic format and quick establishment of decisional chain in critical situations, that could affect the environment (explosions, disasters, terrorist attacks) and that belong to the activity of the party entities.