The international scientific conference “Strategies XXI – Technologies – military applications, simulation and resources”, an event organized by the Defence Faculty of the National Defense University “CAROL I”, was held on May 22-25, 2020. The conference provided an adequate platform for both dissemination of scientific research results obtained within the IISMA project and for establishing new contacts with potential partners within education and research organizations in the country and abroad.
For reasons related to the current pandemic situation, the conference was held in online format, through the videoconference platform provided by Unap.
The members of the project team presented a number of works such as:
- Victor GÂNSAC,Adriana-Meda UDROIU, Sorin PISTOL – e-LEARNING PLATFORM FOR CYBERSECURITY OF SCADA SYSTEMS
- Adriana-Meda UDROIU, Ionut SANDU – A TOOL FOR CYBERSECURITY ASSESSMENT OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Ștefan-Antonio DAN-ȘUTEU, Victor GÂNSAC – PLATFORM FOR SIMULATING CYBER RESILIENCE OF CRITICAL INDUSTRIAL INFRASTRUCTURES –ICS-SCADA
- Adriana-Meda UDROIU, Mihail DUMITRACHE – THE FRAMEWORKS FOR IMPLEMENTING CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CYBERSECURITY
- Iulia GUDOVAN, Octavian FRATU – CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE ERA OF IOT AND AUTOMATION