- Phase 1: Research and analysis of theoretical and practical framework regarding the design, development and implementing of SIIMA at the level of public authorities and institutions within SNAOPSN;
- Phase 2: Realization of conceptual model of SIIMA. Specifications, architecture, model of integrated informational system for the management of activities, resources and information of a public institution (SIIMA). Software development of conceptual model of SIIMA.
- Phase 3: Validation and operational evaluation of software model of SIIMA. Final version;
- Phase 4: Project Ending.
Phase 1. Research and analysis of theoretical and practical framework regarding the design, development and implementing of SIIMA at the level of public authorities and institutions within SNAOPSN (2018)
- Identification of technological, legal, socio-economical and environment requirements through profile market analysis and analysis of capabilities and existing resources in the party entities/institutions;
- Analysis of existing solutions, applicable conditions and informational solutions identification (applications, modules) that can be applied for the development of SIIMA.
- Research and analysis of legal framework and socio-economical environment (functional framework) of public institutions (party entities), identification of requirements and legal/environmental conditions that must be applied (CP);
- Research and analysis of technologial environment, profile market and existing capabilitie and resources of public institutions (party entities), identification of requirements and legal/environmental conditions that must be applied (P2);
- Research and alaysis of functioning and specifics of public institutions (party entities), identification of requirements and operational conditions that must be applied (P1);
- Identification of informational solutions (applications, modules) for the management of activities, resources, information and communication in the public institutions (identification of applciable solutions) (P4);
- Ending Phase activities, finalization of phases reports, dissemination, etc (CP).
Deliverables: Technical feasibility studies with the presentation of applicable solutions (TRL 4).
Phase 2: Realization of conceptual model of SIIMA. Specifications, architecture, model of integrated informational system for the management of activities, resources and information of a public institution
Software development of conceptual software model of SIIMA (2019)
- Establishing the operational/ security requirements and software specifications of SIIMA.
- Establishing SIIMA architecture / technical solutions of interconnectivity and the definition of technical specifications for this.
- Elaborating the initial version of software modules;
- Collecting the test data, elaborating test scenarios;
- Lab testing (Beta);
- Establishing the operational and security requirements of SIIMA (P3)
- Establishing the software specifications of SIIMA (P2)
- Establishing of SIIMA architencture and of the necessary communication system, and also of tehnical solutions for interconnectivity. The realization of SIIMA model (P4)
- Establishing the technical specifications, for the process of public acquisitions for the hardware and required communication system, and also for the informatic applications (P4)
- Development of initial version (Beta versiong) for the software (P4).
- Collection and upload of test data, elaboration of test scenarios and data upload (P4).
- Lab testing of the Beta software version, elaboration if testing report (P4).
- Ending phase activity, elaboration of phase reports, dissemination (CP).
- Report containing the technical specifications, data and test scenarios and also the lab testing results of SIIMA beta version (TRL 5) – Beta SIIMA version (TRL 5).
Phase 3: Validation and operational evaluation of software model of SIIMA. Drafting Final version (2020);
- Preparation of SIIMA testing and installing environment. The installation of hardware components and communication equipments (p4).
- Preparation of SIIMA testing and installing environment. Configuration and release to function of equipents and communication subsystem, configuration and installation of data bases, security solutions, support platforms and informatic applications, elaboration of test scenarios and materials for the testing report (P4).
- Installation and testing of initial version of SIIMA (Beta), respectively the instalation of Beta software version, historical data/testing data upload, operators training and testing of the functioning system in relevant functional conditions (similar to the reality) and elaboration of testing report (P4).
- Collecting, analysis and implementation of feedback after SIIMA Beta version testing, the development of dinal software version and SIIMA prototype, elaboration of testing reports and presentation of SIIMA prototype (P4).
- Final hardware/software optimization and elaboration of technical documentation of administration, exploitation, use and maintenance of SIIMA (admin manual, user’s manual, maintenance and service manual). (P4)
- Operational Certification, the demonstration of prototype functionality (SIIMA at real scale) in real conditions or relevant funcional conditions, elaboration of evaluation report and operational alidation, fesibility certification and acceptance (P4);
- Project results, capitalization. Elaboration of evaluation report and operational validation, feasibility certification and acceptance (P3);
- Ending phase activities, phase report finalization, dissemination (CP)
- Technical documentation (maintenance, functional, etc) (TRL 6-7)
- SIIMA Prototype (TRL7)
- Certification Report (TRL 7)
- Manuals (TRL 7)
Phase 4: Project Ending (2021)
- Correct and consistent completion of the project
- Dissemination of results
- Beneficiary training
- Finalization of complete execution of services provided in the financing contract, finalization of project realization and presentation of research results (training, final optimization). (P1)
- Elaboration of final report, project completion conference, etc (CP)
- Articles/publications for the dissemination of project results with the beneficiary’s agreement;
- Training sessions for the beneficiary for the familiarization with the new SIIMA product.